Снова прочтите текст и скажите, согласны вы или нет со следующими выражениями. Используйте текст, чтобы подтвердить свою точку зрения.
1) I don’t agree with this statement, because Davy was very afraid of flying by the plane as he understood that his father couldn’t help him because he was in and out of consciousness.
2) I think it is possible that Davy would become a good pilot when he is older, because he managed to fly even nearly without his father’s help and he did everything right. But on the other hand, I think that Davy wouldn’t like to become a pilot after such a terrible experience.
3) I think he loved his father of course, because children always love their parents even if they don’t get on well.
4) I don’t agree with this statement because getting the plane down was very dangerous actually. It was much more difficult than to take off or direct the plane, because the plane could crash when landing.
5) It is right. They nearly hit a big plane, but they luckily managed to avoid it.
6) Ben was very much scared in some moments when there was a real danger for their lies, that’s why when he was conscious he tried to help his son and told him what to do.