Предложите 3E № 5 ГДЗ Spotlight Английский 11 класс Афанасьева О.В.
Work in pairs. Suggest suitable
supporting sentences for the topic sentences
below. Include appropriate linking words/
1 Firstly, helping to look after younger siblings develops a teenager’s character.
2 in addition, laws are essential because they protect people.
First & last paragraph techniques First paragraph techniques:
Your first paragraph must attract and maintain your reader’s interest. You can achieve this by:
• addressing the reader directly, Have you ever wondered what the world would be like if there were no laws?
• using a quotation/saying/direct speech As the saying goes, ‘Atl work and no play makes Jack a dull boy'.
Last paragraph techniques:
As well as summarising and restating your opinion, a final paragraph may:
• give the reader something to consider, The world would be a much more dangerous place if there weren’t any laws.
end with a saying/quotation As Ann Sanders once said, “The hard way is the right way. ” Or a rhetorical question Aren’t teenagers part of society, after alt?
Suggesting suitable supporting sentences
• Select two Ss to read out the two topic
sentences to the class.
• Explain the task. In pairs Ss prepare their
• Invite Ss to share their ideas with the class and
write suggestions on the board.
Suggested Answer Key
1 They will learn how to be responsible for
another person. Furthermore, they will see
what it is like to be a parent and understand
the work that being a parent involves.
2 We are all safer on the streets and at home
because laws create a social order. Besides
this, criminals are faced with a range of
punishments according to the laws.
1)Назовите основные формы международного сотрудничества в области охраны окружающей среды. Приведите примеры участия России в таком ()
Привет всем! Нужен ваш совет, как отвечать…
Найдите значение выражения 3,12 : 2,6-0,8.
Good day, как ответить на вопросы используя just, already or yet?
Respond to the questions (1-5). Use just, already or ( )
a Read the description of the convict again in the first section of the extract and make notes about how he:
walked, looked, ( )
Народ, а что вы можете сказать о сестрах?)) Что из перечисленного относится к кому?
Listen and read. Which sister (Meg, Jo, Beth ( )