Посмотрите на картинки (упражнения 9) и скажите, что вы видите на них? Скажите несколько слов о каждой картинке.
1) This is the monument to Yuri Dolgoruky He is very famous. He
founded Moscow He did it in 1147
2) In the picture on the right there is the monument to Alexander Pushkin
He is a poet He is famous all over the world. In every country people
have read his poems.
3) This monument is to Yuri Gagarin. He was the first world’s cosmonaut.
4) In the picture on the right you can see the monument to Michael Lermontov. He is a famous Russian poet. His poems are very interesting.
5) In the picture in the left comer you can see the monument to Nicolay
Gogol. He is a writer, too
6) This monument is to Pyotr Tchaikovsky He is a famous Russian composer.