1) If somebody buys a single ticket, he wants the ticket to travel to a place, but he doesn’t want a ticket to travel back from the place he goes to.
2) When you change buses, trains, or planes, you get off a bus and get on to another.
3) Luggage is something that you put in big bags. You put your own things there to take them with you to the place you travel to. Sometimes you have to pay for it because it occupies some extra place.
4) The ticket office or the booking office is a place where you can buy tickets.
5) If somebody buys a return ticket, he wants the ticket to travel to a place and to get back from the place he goes to.
6) If you know the line, you know where your train goes.
7) A platform is a place at a railway station. People wait for trains on the platform and get on the train from the platform.