Выберите собеседника и поговорите о месте, где он (она) живет.
- Do you live in town or in the country?
- I live in the country.
- Do you live in a house or in a block of flats?
- I live in a block of flats.
- What floor do you live on?
- I live on the fifth floor.
- How many rooms are there in your flat?
- There are three rooms in my flat.
- Do you have your own room?
- Yes, I do.
- Is it large or small?
- It is rather small.
- It is very comfortable, isn’t it?
- Yes, it is. It is very comfortable. It is quiet, too.
- What furniture have you got in your room and where is it?
- I have got a table. It is near the window opposite the door. There is a
lamp in the comer of the room. I have got a brown wardrobe. It is in
the comer of the room. I have got a bookcase, too. It is next to the
wardrobe. There is a coloured carpet between the wardrobe and the
- Is your room clean?
- Of course, it is. I keep my room clean and it is very clean indeed.