Read, translate and remember.
• A noun can be countable or uncountable.
Countable nouns are things we can count.
Example: computer — five computers
• Uncountable nouns are things that we
Example: information, money, TV, music,
progress, water, air, snow, advice, bread,
food, news, damage, weather, work, etc
• Uncountable nouns have only one form
F.xample: Most people listen to music while
driving to work. I’ve heard it on the TV.
• Articles a / an are not used with
Example: He doesn’t eat meat. He’s a
What’s on TV tonight?
• Some / any and much / little are used with
Example: — Can 1 have some juice?
— You are welcome!
I’m sorry. I can't join you on Sunday. I’ve
got much work to do.