Составьте свое собственное расписание, составьте диалог, ис-
пользуйте его и проиграйте его с кем-нибудь по ролям.
Fred and Polly meet on the first of September.
- Hello, Polly. Glad to see you at school for the first time after summer
- Glad to meet you too, Fred. By the way, do you know anything about
our new timetable?
- Oh, yes, I do. Well, it’s different from the timetable we had last year.
- How many subjects are there on our timetable?
- We have ten subjects on our timetable now.
- What about Maths and English? Will be there any extra lessons? It
won’t be easy, will it?
- Our teacher said that Maths and English are very important this year. We
have Maths five times a week. We have Maths twice a day on Tuesday, by
the way. I think it will be difficult for me. You know, my Maths is very
poor. I think I’ll spend all my weekends on Maths. We have English three
times a week.
- And when will our lessons be over?
- Our school will be usually over at half past one, but we will have six les-
sons once a week, so once a week we will go home at two twenty.